2024 – 25 Jeffco Choice Enrollment Round Opens is Open December 5, 2023–January 12, 2024.
Jeffco Public Schools offers “Choice Enrollment” — a student from any district can apply to attend any Jeffco school that has space available.
While Considering Mountain Phoenix Community School…
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families consider these guidelines when applying:
- Learn more about Waldorf Education!
- View our alternative “Birth Date Guidelines” outlined in the Enrollment Policy: Student Enrollment Policy and our School Closing Enrollment Priority Resolution.
- Please review the Jeffco Student Family Handbook – Code of Conduct
- Attend an MPCS Campus Tour! Below is a list of our scheduled tours. Tours for 24-25 school year will begin in October 2023. If you receive an offer letter and have not had a tour, we will do our best to accommodate, but is not guaranteed to happen during the three day window.
Mountain Phoenix enrollment is managed through the EnrollJeffco website at http://www.enrolljeffco.org/
- For Pre-K (EC3 & EC4), please note that PK enrollment is open now via EnrollJeffco – MPCS is now participating in the Universal Preschool Colorado (UPK) Program. Check out this PK Enrollment Roadmap!
- Any family wishing to enroll for the 23/24 school year (K – 8), must submit an application via EnrollJeffco!
- For summer inquiries, Mountain Phoenix staff will not be able to process any enrollment requests until the staff returns from summer break.
- If you have questions about choice enrollment or need support with EnrollJeffco during the summer break, please visit the EnrollJeffco.org website.
- Can I Enroll in My Neighborhood School?